Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know about the new Suggestions? Page I created last night. As a bucket list blogger, I thought it would be nice for bloggers to have a place where they can both look for, or share fun places they’ve been to, experiences they’ve had/ want to try, etc.
I would love this page to function as a forum, where bloggers can share links (by commenting), comment on mutual experiences, etc.
Here are just some examples of stuff you might want to post here, but I’m open to any new ideas you may have as well:
A neat website by state such as http://funnewjersey.com/ which is an excellent resource that lists various activities and places to go in New Jersey.
– A link to a blog post you’ve written about a fun experience or nice place such as that time you went swimming with stingrays or traveled to Alaska.
– A YouTube video about another bucket list blogger (or anyone, really) who tried something cool such as indoor skydiving.
– A list of items you’d like to cross off your bucket lists; other bloggers can comment on your post and discuss whether they’ve done some of them or not/give you advice based on their experiences.
– A unique restaurant you’ve been to such as Medieval Times.
– Interesting volunteering opportunities.
Those are just some ideas I had in the hopes of getting this page started. I would love this page to become a place bloggers can use as a resource if they are trying to find something fun to do and aren’t quite sure where to search.
So rather than commenting on this post, I would love if you guys would check out the new suggestions page to get the ball rolling on some great shared experiences!
Anyone brave enough to post the first comment on the page ;)?