Hi all! First off, I want to say how lucky I am to have such incredible readers. Your comments are always so enthusiastic and I am thrilled to say that as of yesterday, Project Light to Life has reached 5,000+ followers thanks to such amazing support from all of you.
Although I initially said I’d have my first giveaway after both my Facebook & Twitter pages reached 300 followers, I couldn’t wait to have it and decided that the milestone we reached yesterday warranted one anyway!
So what prizes will the winner be given?
The winner will receive two paperback versions of my absolute favorite books, The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin and My Year with Eleanor by Noelle Hancock:
Both books are ideal for people looking to start bucket lists or life projects, but even if you’re not, they are incredibly enjoyable reads and I’ve read both books a few times. As a bucket list blogger, I felt these two were ideal for the blog’s first sweepstakes.
The winner will also receive this inspirational notebook:
All items are brand new/newly purchased.
So how can you qualify to enter the giveaway?:
- Like/follow Project Light to Life on Facebook and Twitter.
- After you have followed both accounts, please leave a comment on the Facebook page with something you would like to cross off your bucket list, and on Twitter, send me a public tweet with the same information.
- In the comment section below, please list both your Facebook name and Twitter account so I can confirm that you’ve liked/followed both accounts. If you are already following either account (thank you, btw!), please list this information anyway, so I can still confirm it.
- If you are uncomfortable listing these in the comments below, you can send me an email with this information. Please make the subject line “Giveaway.” My email address is ProjectLighttoLife@yahoo.com.
- The winner will be asked to provide two addresses (his or her home address to receive the package, along with an alternate address – maybe that of a close friend or family member – to use as a return address, in case the package does not reach the intended destination. I apologize if this part is inconvenient, but, for now, until I get a PO address, my parents do not want me providing our home address). Please take this part into consideration when entering the giveaway.
The giveaway ends Tuesday, August 20th at 11:59 PM EST. Open to residents of the US only. (Someday, I hope to branch out and have international sweepstakes). Prizes cannot be shipped to PO Boxes. Winner will be selected by Random.org (using List Randomizer, the first name that comes up will be the winner) and be notified by email. Winners have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. The products offered for the giveaway are free of charge, no purchase necessary, and have been purchased by me. Facebook and Twitter are in no way associated with this giveaway, nor are any outside sources, aside from myself. I do not share or sell any information and will use any information only for the purpose of contacting the winner. The winner will be contacted with further information about when he or she will receive the package (two books and one notebook) in an email and asked to provide the two addresses for where the prizes can be shipped.
Now, back to sounding a bit less serious. I am super excited to be hosting this giveaway and look forward to hearing from you guys! Good luck and email me if you have any questions or concerns 🙂