Hi all! Again, I want to thank everyone who entered the giveaway. Although there was only one winner, I genuinely can’t thank you all enough for providing such interesting answers to the question, “What is the #1 item you want to cross off your bucket lists?” A couple weeks ago I asked 20 strangers in NYC this same question; you can view that post here. I thought it might be fun to compile all of your answers together and make a list. If I forgot to add one of your responses to this list, please let me know ASAP and I’ll add it to the list!
1. Something I would love to cross off my bucket list is to create a team, fund raise & do a walk for March for Dimes! It is fairly new to me, but they raise money for pre-mature babies. Since I want to become a neonatal nurse, I would love to do this while in nursing school before my career gets started
2. I would like to cross off the one that says I will get my weight under 200 pounds and keep it there. Ugh!
3. Owning a scooter whilst living in Asia!
4. Something on my bucket list is to thru-hike the Appalachian Trail!
5. I want to pay for someone’s coffee in the drive thru as you did!
6. [I] would love to complete her Memoirs some day soon.
7. I want to visit an art museum and read all the little captions that i always skip over
8. I would love to walk the Way of Saint James, the 500 mile trek across Europe!! What a profound journey it would be!
9. One thing I’d like to cross off my bucket list is drive from southwest US (San Diego) to northeast US (Lubec or Eastport or Caribou, Maine).
10. There’s quite a few things on my bucket list, but the biggest thing on my list has to be donating my hair. I’ve always kept short hair so growing it out to be the proper length is a challenge, but I hope to cross this off my bucket list shortly after I graduate!
11. One of my bucket list items is to go on a hot air balloon ride!!
12. I have always wanted to leave kind notes in public for others to discover. Thanks for being such an inspiration!
13. One thing on my bucket list that I really want to cross off is to travel outside of the country alone and to ‘vacation’ in another country with a different culture for at least 3 months.
14. I would love to bake a batch of cookies (or two or three) and just show up with them at friends and families doors.
15. One thing I want to cross off my bucket list is to take an archery class! I think it would be a lot of fun
16. Thanks for being so inspiring! First thing on my bucket list is to create an inspiring bucket list!
17. My bucket list is an ongoing project! But one thing that remains constant, is to have vacation time just me and my grandkids No moms or dads, just us!
18. I would love to be able to foster children in the future when mine have all grown up
19. The next thing to cross off of my bucket list: Dedicating this Christmas to a sponsor family – in which I receive no gifts from anyone!
20. I would like to attend a game at every Major League Baseball stadium.
21. Still there are many things I want to do in life but my main one is to write and publish a book.
22. Hello. I would love to reunite a family member with his daughter.
23. I would love to get my project www.facebook.com/HappyFridayInc soaring around the globe! Maybe have a specific day and time where everybody gives a stranger a random gift of kindness and suddenly, in one single moment, the whole world lights up with sunshine! I know, crazy, huh?!!
24. I’d like to hike down Havasupai Falls!
25. I’d like to eat an authentic Italian meal in Italy — no particular preference for which city therein!
26. I’d love to check out some of the biggest libraries throughout Europe.
27. I would love to travel to Egypt and see the pyramids….
28. I want to sing karaoke
29. I want to be able to cross off visiting India from my bucket list!
30. The biggest thing in my bucket list is: owning my own home!!!
31. One of the most challenging items on my list: Qualify for the Boston Marathon (and then run it)
32. One of the things I want to cross off my bucket list is to storm chase in the Midwest
So now I’ll ask you, dear readers, what is the #1 item you want to cross off your bucket lists?