As someone who is constantly reading others’ bucket list blogs and articles about fun activities, places to go, or things to try, I’ve realized that there can never be too many new suggestions.
Because many of you have awesome recommendations on places to visit, things to do, activities to try, etc, I figured this page would be a great place where you can let us all know about them. I would love this page to function as a forum, where readers can respond to others’ suggestions as well.
Here are just some examples of stuff you might want to post here, but I’m open to any new ideas you may have as well:
– A neat website listing resources by state such as Fun New Jersey, which is an excellent site that lists various activities and places to go in New Jersey.
– A link to a blog post you’ve written about a fun experience or nice place such as that time you went swimming with stingrays or traveled to Alaska.
– A YouTube video about another bucket list blogger (or anyone, really) who tried something cool such as indoor skydiving.
– A list of items you’d like to cross off your bucket lists; other bloggers can comment on your post and discuss whether they’ve done some of them or not/give you advice based on their experiences.
– A unique restaurant you’ve been to.
– Interesting volunteering opportunities.
I would love this page to become a place bloggers can use as a resource if they are trying to find something fun to do and aren’t quite sure where to search or need ways to cross items off their lists and come here as a way to ask for assistance.
Please feel free to comment below if you’d like to describe a fun place you’ve been, are going to, an experience you’ve had, want to cross off your list, etc. I’d love it if you shared some links as well, or you can link back to your previous blog posts!
Happy sharing 🙂