Follow me on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Top Posts & Pages
- Leave Inspirational Messages on Sticky Notes in Public Bathrooms/Places
- Write a Nice Letter and Leave it in a Book for a Stranger to Find
- Activities & Adventures
- Anonymously Mail Letters of Encouragement to Strangers
- Leave Flowers on a Stranger’s Doorstep
- Pay for Someone Behind Me in a Drive-Thru Line
- A 10-Year-Old Blogging Sensation
- My Childhood Bucket List
Tag Archives: education
Hi all! I’d like to introduce Cathryn Campell, who discovered the importance of education for people worldwide after volunteering in Uganda. Her story offers a great example of the benefits that come with volunteer travel. Read more of Cathryn’s guest … Continue reading
“’Be selfless, if only for selfish reasons’ is one of my favorite paradoxes. Generous acts strengthen our bonds with others, and what’s more, studies show that happiness is often boosted more by providing support to other people than receiving it.” … Continue reading