Follow me on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Top Posts & Pages
- Leave Inspirational Messages on Sticky Notes in Public Bathrooms/Places
- Write a Nice Letter and Leave it in a Book for a Stranger to Find
- Activities & Adventures
- Anonymously Mail Letters of Encouragement to Strangers
- Leave Flowers on a Stranger’s Doorstep
- Pay for Someone Behind Me in a Drive-Thru Line
- A 10-Year-Old Blogging Sensation
- My Childhood Bucket List
Tag Archives: europe
Rome We flew into Rome from Paris over one of the most beautiful views I have ever seen. As our plane glided over the Alps, I began experiencing the butterfly feeling our tour director explained: “You know when you really … Continue reading
Paris In my last post, I referenced Sammuel Johnson who said that when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life. True, I was not ready to leave London after spending just four days there, but our … Continue reading
Hi all! Just a short note to say that I returned from my twelve day trip to Europe last night and have not dropped off the face of the Earth. I hope you all are doing well and having a … Continue reading