Follow me on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Top Posts & Pages
- Leave Inspirational Messages on Sticky Notes in Public Bathrooms/Places
- Write a Nice Letter and Leave it in a Book for a Stranger to Find
- Activities & Adventures
- Anonymously Mail Letters of Encouragement to Strangers
- Leave Flowers on a Stranger’s Doorstep
- Pay for Someone Behind Me in a Drive-Thru Line
- A 10-Year-Old Blogging Sensation
- My Childhood Bucket List
Tag Archives: guest post
A big thank you to Jessica, who runs the incredible blog Turquoise Compass, for giving me the opportunity to share my guest post on her blog. Below is the guest post that was originally published on Turquoise Compass: Guest Post … Continue reading
Hi all! A little less than a year ago, I interviewed Emily Dayton, who began a suicide prevention movement with her parents known as You Can NOT Be Replaced. At the time of the interview, they had over 14,000 wristbands … Continue reading
Hi all! I’d like to introduce Cathryn Campell, who discovered the importance of education for people worldwide after volunteering in Uganda. Her story offers a great example of the benefits that come with volunteer travel. Read more of Cathryn’s guest … Continue reading