Follow me on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Top Posts & Pages
- Leave Inspirational Messages on Sticky Notes in Public Bathrooms/Places
- Write a Nice Letter and Leave it in a Book for a Stranger to Find
- Activities & Adventures
- Anonymously Mail Letters of Encouragement to Strangers
- Leave Flowers on a Stranger’s Doorstep
- Pay for Someone Behind Me in a Drive-Thru Line
- A 10-Year-Old Blogging Sensation
- My Childhood Bucket List
Tag Archives: news
About two weeks ago, I introduced you to Paola Rivera, who shared a story that normally, only happens in books or films. Over 50 years later, her mother discovered that, unbeknownst to her, she has an identical twin. If you … Continue reading
Today I came across an article in People that I want to share. Five-year-old Liam Myrick has undergone 14 rounds of chemo, nine major surgeries, and two bone marrow transplants, but he is working hard to cross items off his … Continue reading
Just before I was about to meet a friend in New York City, who works for ABC News, she texted me saying that Robin Williams had just died. Like nearly everyone I know, I was so sad to hear this … Continue reading