Follow me on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Top Posts & Pages
- Leave Inspirational Messages on Sticky Notes in Public Bathrooms/Places
- Write a Nice Letter and Leave it in a Book for a Stranger to Find
- Activities & Adventures
- Anonymously Mail Letters of Encouragement to Strangers
- Leave Flowers on a Stranger’s Doorstep
- Pay for Someone Behind Me in a Drive-Thru Line
- A 10-Year-Old Blogging Sensation
- My Childhood Bucket List
Tag Archives: social media
Meet Paola Rivera A few weeks ago, I was introduced to Paola Rivera. I was also fortunate enough to read the inspiring true story she wrote about her mother that, as Paola says herself, is something that normally only happens … Continue reading →
Hello lovely readers, Exciting news! I finally connected my Instagram Account to my blog (along with this link, the Instagram button is now on the right hand side of the blog), so I would be thrilled if you guys take … Continue reading →
Hello lovely readers! Although these items weren’t officially listed on my site’s bucket lists, last night, I officially crossed two items off the list I have been wanting to do for awhile now: creating a Facebook Page and Twitter account … Continue reading →