Join 19,492 other subscribers
Follow me on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Top Posts & Pages
- Leave Inspirational Messages on Sticky Notes in Public Bathrooms/Places
- Write a Nice Letter and Leave it in a Book for a Stranger to Find
- Activities & Adventures
- Anonymously Mail Letters of Encouragement to Strangers
- Leave Flowers on a Stranger’s Doorstep
- Pay for Someone Behind Me in a Drive-Thru Line
- A 10-Year-Old Blogging Sensation
- My Childhood Bucket List
Tag Archives: study abroad
“It’s a dangerous business… going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.” – J.R.R. Tolkien Recently, I came across this quote on … Continue reading
Posted in Travel Tagged australia, bucket list, college, friends, hope, love, people, study abroad, travel, traveling 50 Comments