Follow me on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Top Posts & Pages
- Leave Inspirational Messages on Sticky Notes in Public Bathrooms/Places
- Write a Nice Letter and Leave it in a Book for a Stranger to Find
- Activities & Adventures
- Anonymously Mail Letters of Encouragement to Strangers
- Leave Flowers on a Stranger’s Doorstep
- Pay for Someone Behind Me in a Drive-Thru Line
- A 10-Year-Old Blogging Sensation
- My Childhood Bucket List
Tag Archives: volunteer
A few months ago, I was thrilled to receive a kind email from Laura, a teacher from England, who taught English to students in South Korea. Here are some snippets from her email that made my day: “First of all, … Continue reading
#2 One of the items on last summer’s bucket list was to start creative writing classes for children. As a creative writing major and someone who loves the subject, I figured this item could be a lot of fun! I … Continue reading