Project Light to Life is seeking guest writers to share their stories and add to the site’s list of inspirational people. If you are a bucket list blogger, travel writer, pursue volunteer tourism, or simply have an inspirational story you want to share, I would love to feature you.
I also conduct interviews with bucket list bloggers, travel writers, and inspiring people.
If you believe you are qualified to write a guest post or be featured in an interview on Project Light to Life, contact me at email@example.com.
Guest Post Details:
– Post length: 500-1000 words. Open to various formats.
– Looking for the author’s personal experiences only.
– Please submit your post with any links, headings, captions, or photos you want included in the post. Please share at least five original photos taken by the author with your post.
– All submissions will be reviewed prior to being posted. Unsuitable posts will not be published.
– If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
– If you are interested in being interviewed, please send me a brief (100-200 word) bio on the type of work or project you are pursuing. I.e. You are a bucket list blogger, travel blogger, author, motivational speaker, etc.
– All bios will be reviewed.
– If you are accepted to be interviewed, I will send you a document with a list of questions that relate to your field.
– Complete the questions within one week of when they have been sent to you.
– Please share at least five original photos to be included with your interview.
Your posts will not only be shared on ProjectLTL.com, but will also be featured on my other social media sites: Facebook and Twitter.
I look forward to reading your submissions!
Just love that last pic…even the dog is smiling!
Haha, I know right?! Love it 🙂
Thank you for sharing my article…you can read my blog here…
My new article | susannj30’s Blog
You’re welcome Susan! Hope you’ve been checking the blog post as well for all the great feedback and comments you’ve been getting 🙂
Reading all these people’s stories actually makes me want to cry! Each story is so raw and honest, and so much good came out of each of their individual times of suffering. Us human beings are so incredibly strong. Thank you for giving people a chance to share their stories here xo
I couldn’t agree with you more and thanks so much for such an insightful, kind comment 🙂
Pingback: Reader of the Month: Jess Stoltz | Project Light to Life
Pingback: Reader of the Month: Michael Boyd | Project Light to Life
Great job, Christine! I am so glad that I got to be a part of this. Thank you! I enjoyed reading all of the inspirational stories.
Thanks so much Keith and I’m glad you got to be a part of this too 🙂 Can’t wait to share your interview!
Pingback: 4 Real-Life Skills I’ve Learned From Blogging - AfterCollege
Sounds like a wonderful project, I will have to try and think of something to submit!
Thank you, that would be great :)!