Project Light to Life is seeking guest writers to share their stories and add to the site’s list of inspirational people. If you are a bucket list blogger, travel writer, pursue volunteer tourism, or simply have an inspirational story you want to share, I would love to feature you.
I also conduct interviews with bucket list bloggers, travel writers, and inspiring people.
If you believe you are qualified to write a guest post or be featured in an interview on Project Light to Life, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest Post Details:
– Post length: 500-1000 words. Open to various formats.
– Looking for the author’s personal experiences only.
– Please submit your post with any links, headings, captions, or photos you want included in the post. Please share at least five original photos taken by the author with your post.
– All submissions will be reviewed prior to being posted. Unsuitable posts will not be published.
– If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
– If you are interested in being interviewed, please send me a brief (100-200 word) bio on the type of work or project you are pursuing. I.e. You are a bucket list blogger, travel blogger, author, motivational speaker, etc.
– All bios will be reviewed.
– If you are accepted to be interviewed, I will send you a document with a list of questions that relate to your field.
– Complete the questions within one week of when they have been sent to you.
– Please share at least five original photos to be included with your interview.
I look forward to reading your submissions!